This week Sreda LLC has completed the first stage of development of V2x Software Stack Project with FASIE(http://fasie.ru).
During this stage we completed the development of the lower level of our stack - Access Layer, GeoNetworking protocol with BTP, CA service, DEN service and LDM. The stack is based on the following standards:
- ETSI TS 102 636-1 V1.1.1 (2010-03)
- ETSI TS 102 636-2 V1.1.1 (2010-03)
- ETSI TS 102 636-3 V1.1.1 (2010-03)
- ETSI TS 102 636-4-1 V1.1.1 (2011-06)
- ETSI TS 102 636-4-2 V1.1.1 (2013-10)
- ETSI TS 102 636-5-1 V1.1.1 (2011-02)
- ETSI EN 302 637-2 V1.4.1 (2019-04)
- ETSI EN 302 637-3 V1.3.1 (2019-04)
We successfully tested the V2x Stack implementation with 14 test cases for CA, 33 test cases for DEN and 57 test cases for GN according to ETSI test specifications.
We completed the prototyping of vehicle safety and traffic efficiency V2x applications and we're going to port them to the target platforms at the second stage of the project.